Citrix EngineerPosted on November 14, 2017
Location: New York, NY
The Citrix Server Engineer is responsible for the design, configuration, and support of the global XENApp infrastructure. Additionally, this person will need to be well versed in Active Directory, ESX Server Virtualization, Server hardware technologies and a familiarity with other types of virtualization technologies such as VDI and Application virtualization.
* Citrix Solution Design and Implementation
* Provide solution to business problems using XENApp architectures
* Publishes applications using the Management Console
* Design Citrix solutions involving XENApp technology
* Interface with networking personnel to implement, support and troubleshoot XENApp perimeter architectures.
* Installing and configuring Web Interface 5.0
* Maintain up-to-date documentation of all phases of Citrix implementation
* Stay current with emerging technologies including XENServer, VMWare, VDI and application virtualization
* Builds Citrix Servers in both physical and virtual environments
* Support and Maintain Global Citrix Environment
* Supports the Citrix environment in a 24/7
* Monitor the Citrix environment using EdgeSight and other native and including 3rd party utilities.
* Works with other IT departments to troubleshoot application issues
* Resolves performance issues with a proven methodology
* Resolves ICA client issues
* Performs Software and HW upgrades
* Maintains OS Patch Levels
* Provides Server Support and Implementation
* Performs server OS builds
* Troubleshoots Server and Active Directory issues
* Troubleshoots DNS and IP Issues