Business AnalystPosted on November 14, 2017
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
The Business Analyst serves as key contributor to the business community and the IT organization to ensure IT investments align with client group objectives, are scalable for future growth, and are designed to maximize utility across the entire organization.
* Gather Functional and system requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile differences, and assemble high-level information into details.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: (Functional requirements, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
* Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies as required.
* Previous pharmaceutical experience
* Previous exeperience gathering business requirements and business requirements documents
* Experience working in an environment with validated applications