.Net DeveloperPosted on November 14, 2017
Location: New York, NY
- Large firm is seeking an Applications Developer.
- Work closely with the Business Systems Manager and other members of the
- Information Technology department to develop custom applications that support practice and administrative needs.
- Participate in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of all custom developed applications, primarily targeting the Microsoft.NET 2.0, 3.5 framework and related Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2000 or 2005 (stored procedures, triggers, MS SQL Reporting Services)
- Previous Microsoft SharePoint 2007 development experience is a plus.
- Work with members of the Information Technology department to ensure compatibility between custom developed applications and the firm's standard desktop environment.
- Work with members of the Information Technology department to integrate data stored in custom developed applications with other firm systems as needed.
- At least five years current experience as a Programmer Analyst using recent Microsoft technologies.
- At least five years of C# or other object oriented languages is a must
- A background in and solid understanding of object-oriented development is required for this position.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills