Senior Network EngineerPosted on August 26, 2016
Location: Rockaway, NJ
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Wintel servers (both hardware and software).
- Intel server hardware (preferably Dell and HP, including blades) and related internal and external storage hardware (RAID, SCSI, Fibre Channel, etc.).
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 installation, OS essentials, networking, security and domain management.
- Active Directory (AD 2008 a plus)
- VMWare ESX 3.5+
- Exchange 2007
- EMC Symmetrix DMX hardware / software
- NetApp Hardware / Software
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server (4.0)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- EMC Clariion Hardware / software
- Dell OpenManage Software / Array Management software
- Dell Server Hardware
- MS Office Communications Server (OCS)
- NSI DoubleTake
- Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 (SCOM)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
- Symantec NetBackup (6.5+)
- KVM equipment (Avocent)
- Symantec Compliance Control Suite (CCS) [Formerly BindView]