Infrastructure ArchitectPosted on August 26, 2016
Location: Summit, NJ
* Lead the Architects and Sr. Systems Engineers to design, develop/build Windows & Linux Servers, PKI, Active Directory and Messaging Infrastructure solution base on business requirements and design the automation for its delivery.
* Design and implement process improvements pertaining to infrastructure in order to be more responsive and proactive to the business needs.
* Lead Directory & Messaging system implementations, performance analysis and optimization, design systems monitoring, support problem resolution, upgrade planning and execution, as well as process creation and documentation in accordance with Pharma and regulatory compliance guidance.
* Design and Implement Active Directory plans for new sites and integrations.
* Oversee all high level Active Directory needs. Will be key contact for all high level AD needs.
* Acts as a self-directed and self-motivated facilitator to lead peers through effort, example, and collaboration and works closely with the business and IT to develop cost effective, operationally supportable solutions that meet complex requirements.
Performs assessments on Active Directory environments and implements remediations as well assuring the stability, security, and scalability of all AD environments.
* Participates in and coordinates cross-technology discussions to determine long term strategy for infrastructure technology and work with team to design and implement IT Infrastructure Solutions based on Industry standard platforms and regulatory compliances.
* Implement process improvements as pertain to infrastructure in order to be more responsive to the needs of the business.
* Follow standard operating procedures while maintaining validated/qualified systems.
* Serve as the third level of support for problems that cannot be resolved by level one and level two engineers.
* Provide strategic direction for technology components including operating systems, virtualization, storage technologies and network interconnectivity.
* Perform periodic reviews of the Directory & Messaging infrastructure, including PKI health, directory structure and organization, directory replications, mailbox store health check and mail work flow to ensure compliance with standards and best practices.
* Provide direction and advice to engineering and operations staff to perform maintenance activities to ensure a stable server and Directory & Messaging infrastructure.
* Provide timely status updates to IT management
* Provide leadership to Architects, Systems engineers and Systems analysts.
* Architect and implement highly available & scalable Directory, Messaging and authentication solutions that not only meet business need and rapid growth but also protect valuable company data and applications.
* Establish Global standards for IT infrastructure technology components.
* Perform other job related duties as required
* 4+ years experience in a multinational, 1000+ node environment company
* 5+ years Active Directory experience, including both design and operation
* 5+ years Windows 2003/2008 experience
* Experience with high availability/load balanced environments (Citrix Netscalers a plus)
* Experience with HTTP proxy and load balancers a plus
* Strong/proven design, implementation and operation experience with Microsoft Active Directory in a multinational company is a must.
* Demonstrated ability in staying abreast of technical developments in the industry and aligning them with strategic company objectives