Phoenix Technology Partners believes that successful IT projects are the result of good project management and planning. At PTP, we utilize best practices, leading tools and the brightest people to achieve what every IT stakeholder wants – project completion on time, to specifications and within budget.
PTP has been providing project management services to our clients for over fifteen years. As opposed to larger consulting firms with massive teams, our flexible project management professionals will work with your current resources, not overwhelm them. From complete PMO implementations to as-needed project management augmentation, PTP provides the leadership and processes required to organize and manage technical professionals to achieve expected results.
With our extensive project management experience, PTP’s professionals also have deep industry knowledge in pharmaceuticals, legal, financial services, biomedical, manufacturing, consumer products and professional services. Our project management experience ranges from custom application development, infrastructure projects including desktop rollouts and sales force automation.
With project management services, we will help you achieve business results in a number of areas:
- Project delivery on-time, to specification and within budget
- New functionality to market faster with best-in- class third-party products and tools
- Flexible staffing solutions with predictable results
- Project reporting and risk management for all levels – team level to senior management
PTP’s project management services leverage:
- Program Management/PMO — Managing production environments, including incident management, problem tracking and routing, resolution coordination, release management, and performance management
- Vendor Management — Third-party evaluation, negotiation and implementation are a PTP specialty
- Project Management Staff Augmentation — PTP provides flexible resourcing to add skilled professionals to your existing team
- Systems Compliance and Validation - SOX and CFR 21 Part 11 Industry compliance including SOP’s and policies for data integrity and records validation